About Variety Care Foundation
Variety Care Foundation, established in 2009, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The Foundation's purpose is to raise philanthropic support and awareness for Variety Care by building community involvement. The Foundation is funded by contributions from friends, grateful patients, faculty, staff, corporations and foundations who give generously each year. These gifts help Variety Care carry out its mission to serve our community through accessible and affordable health care.
The Foundation is governed by a passionate Board of Directors, and staffed by professionals who are committed to building donor investment, loyalty, and trust.
Many types of assets may be given to Variety Care Foundation including cash, securities, real estate, retirement plan assets, and personal property. Your gift is important to the future of Variety Care Foundation as we strive to provide accessible health care to men, women and children who have few health care choices.
One of the most precious legacies anyone can give is a bequest to the Variety Care Foundation. Please contact us for more information.
- September 2019 Newsletter, including:
- Variety Care Advocates for Expanded Health Care in Oklahoma at Inaugural Luncheon
- Classen School of Advanced Studies Student Awarded Acuña Family Fund Scholarship
- Variety Care receives grant from Youth Leadership Exchange
- Variety Care / Health Expectations Featured on News 9
- April 2019 Newsletter, including:
- Save the Date for the First Annual Variety Luncheon - May 16, 2019
- News 9 interviews Dr. Kyle Stewart
- Additional media coverage
- Ways to help: Transfer your prescriptions to Variety Care
- Introducing Variety Care's new Patient Access Center
- January 2019 Newsletter, including:
- Teresa Reeves Latest to Join Variety Care’s Acclaimed Team of Providers
- Variety Care Receives Grant for Dramatic Performance Improvement Collaborative Project
- Variety Care’s Dr. Nightingale Among 50 Women Recognized for Making a Difference in Oklahoma
- Needs & Deeds: Nonprofit works to turn healthy kids into healthy adults
Lou Carmichael, Executive Director
Variety Care Foundation
3000 N. Grand Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107