Nutrition Counseling by Registered Dietitians
Our Registered Dietitians provide services to children, their families and adults.
We can assist with patients experiencing:
- poor weight gain
- abnormal weight gain/loss
- picky eating
- poor appetite
- abnormal labs (glucose, lipids, liver enzymes, iron, etc.)
- gestational diabetes, constipation
- disordered eating behaviors
- chronic health conditions (diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, celiac disease, etc.)
Patients may visit with a Registered Dietitian at several Variety Care sites or through Telehealth visits. To schedule a visit, please call us at (405) 632 - 6688.