Variety Care's COVID-19 Policy
- Everyone 3 years and older.
- Masks must cover the nose and mouth. Buffs, gators and bandanas are not acceptable. Masks with exhalation valves must be covered with a cloth or disposable procedure mask. The health center will provide masks to patients arriving with masks that do not meet requirements.
- After politely reminding a patient or visitor to put their mask on correctly, Variety Care employees have authority to ask a person to leave the health center. If possible, the service will be completed through Telehealth.
- Variety Care employees can require patients and visitors to cover masks that may be offensive to other patients. In these situations, the health center will provide the patient with a mask.
- Parents of infants and toddlers with symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 are required to cover their child’s nose & mouth with a blanket.
- Medical exceptions to mask requirements are granted only for those patients with a written letter from a healthcare provider (must be MD, DO, PA, or APRN).
- One adult may accompany children and adults who require assistance for communication or walking.
- Only one parent per child or sibling group, unless the parent needs assistance of another adult for communication or waling.
- One guest to attend prenatal ultrasound appointments.
- People accompanying children or adults for assistance must pass COVID-19 screening.
- All patients have an option to wait outdoors (in a car or on a park bench) if the exam room is not immediately available.
- Patients who have had symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 in the past two weeks, will be required to wait outdoors or in their car until the exam room is available.
Resources for Oklahomans
Finance & Mortgage Assistance:
SNAP/Child Support/Child Care Assistance:
Mental Health & Substance Abuse Assistance: