The Convenience of Telehealth & Teletherapy
Telehealth and teletherapy connects patients to vital health care services through video calls over a computer or smartphone. Many Variety Care providers offer virtual visits to ensure patients receive the care they the need at the times they need.
Telehealth and Teletherapy: What is it?
MyChartMyChart is a tool used to empower patients during their health journey.
With MyChart you can:
- View all health information in one place
- View lab results online.
- Send and receive secure messages no matter where you are
- Take care of your children and other family members, all from one account
- Request appointments online.
- Request medication refills.
- Pay your co-pay
The Benefits of Telehealth and Teletherapy:
- Convenience: Virtual visits eliminate the need for long waiting hours, travel time, and transportation costs, providing easy access to care, especially for individuals living in remote areas.
- Improved patient experience: Telehealth visits can provide better patient satisfaction as patients have more options, flexibility, and control over when they can meet with their providers.
- Avoid the risk of infection: Patients with compromised immune systems have a reduced risk of exposure to viral and bacterial infections because they can avoid crowded waiting rooms.
- Better management of long-term health needs: Patients with chronic health concerns can have quicker access to their healthcare provider. This may prevent worsening of health that could lead to hospitalization.
How to Schedule a Telehealth Visit: