Telehealth & Teletherapy: Convenient Virtual Health Care
Telehealth and teletherapy connect patients to vital health care services through video calls over a computer or smartphone. Variety Care providers offer virtual visits to ensure patients receive the care they the need at the times they need.
How to Schedule a Telehealth Visit
Telehealth and teletherapy appointments have been gaining popularity due to their convenience, safety, and cost-effectiveness. At Variety Care, we make it easy for our patients to schedule telehealth appointments. Patients may text or call 405-632-6688 to request a virtual visit. Our staff will guide you through the process and address any questions or concerns you may have.
Text or Call
to Schedule an Appointment
Telehealth and teletherapy are the future of healthcare, offering people more accessible, more convenient, and more flexible medical care options. At Variety Care, we believe that virtual healthcare will continue to play an essential role in the delivery of health services and enable a more connected healthcare system. We invite our patients to take advantage of our telehealth and teletherapy offerings and experience improved medical care through the power of technology.
Before Your Telehealth Visit
If you haven't already, download the MyChart app, a tool used to empower patients during their health journey. Patients may access many helpful resources for a seemless visit.
- Before the Appointment: Patients may use MyChart to complete required pre-visit forms and reduce wait-time.
- After the Appointment: Patients may access post-visit notes, medication information, and more.
With MyChart you can:
- View all health information in one place
- View lab results online.
- Send and receive secure messages no matter where you are
- Take care of your children and other family members, all from one account
- Request appointments online.
- Request medication refills.
- Pay your co-pay
- Access post-visit information
Text "Activate" to 405-632-6688 to receive your activation code.
Telehealth vs. Teletherapy
Telehealth and teletherapy are two different types of virtual healthcare visits. Telehealth is used to address general health concerns, while teletherapy is used to speak with a behavioral health professional. Virtual visits can be conducted via a computer, tablet, or smartphone through a link sent to the patient's cell phone or email.
The patient and provider connect through a secure, HIPAA-compliant video platform, through which patients receive medical advice, prescriptions, and care instructions while maximizing convenience and minimizing the chance of exposure to viruses and
The Benefits of Telehealth and Teletherapy
- Convenience: Virtual visits eliminate the need for long waiting hours, travel time, and transportation costs, providing easy access to care, especially for individuals living in remote areas.
- Improved patient experience: Telehealth visits can provide better patient satisfaction as patients have more options, flexibility, and control over when they can meet with their providers.
- Avoid the risk of infection: Patients with compromised immune systems have a reduced risk of exposure to viral and bacterial infections because they can avoid crowded waiting rooms.
- Better management of long-term health needs: Patients with chronic health concerns can have quicker access to their healthcare provider. This may prevent worsening of health that could lead to hospitalization.